Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life's Journey

Good afternoon from not so sunny Florida,

Ever since I was a child, I have been told that life is a journey. The only catch is that the journey defies science in that it is not the shortest route between two points. Life brings to us a whole collection of twists and turns along the way. Back in 2008 I had made the decision to achieve two goals both of which I achieved in 2009. The first was to go back to school ( who would have thought being older than most of the students in the classes) and get trained in the six sigma methodology. We completed this in May of 2009 getting the Six Sigma Black Belt from St Petersburg College. The other goal was to finally bite the bullet and earn my SPHR certification. We accomplished this in June of 2009. Our initial goal was to return to corporate America where I could put these new skills and knowledge to work on a daily basis. However as fate would have it, corporate America decided that since I have been a consultant since 1980, I did not fit into the “corporate square peg.”
As a result we have made the decision to return to the consulting arena and expand our services beyond just strictly corporate mobility. We have expanded our services and am currently assisting a non-profit organization in rewriting their policies manual. Our emphasis is going to be in the arena of the under 100 employees particularly those about to break the barrier of 50 or more employees.
We invite you to visit our reconfigured website at http://www.dbaiconsulting.com and see what we can now offer. If you have or know of a connection that might be in need of these services let me know how I might be of assistance to your network.

No comments: